I have to say that the last 3 months in the year are my most favorite ones. I love the Holidays, the weather and the family time. So I found an awesome Thanksgiving cookie recipe to share with you. I also think the kiddos will love these as much as the adults!
Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
Round Nutter Butter snack cookies
Creamy peanut butter
1. Twist open the Nutter Butter cookies and remove the peanut butter filling.
2. Melt the chocolate (about ½ cup) and let cool to room temperature.
3. Using a piping bag or a knife, place a small amount of peanut butter on the Nutter Butter cookie.
4. Working quickly, dip the bottom of the Hershey’s kiss into the melted chocolate and attach the cookie to the kiss, peanut butter side down, so the chocolate and peanut butter melt together. Repeat for as many acorns as you need.
5. Place remaining chocolate in a piping bag and create little stems on top of the Nutter Butter cookies.
Toss 2-3 acorns in with a bowl of vanilla ice cream and you’re good to go!
I think at first site these look a little complicated but I believe that they are pretty easy to do even for those you don’t cook a lot! I hope you and your family enjoy these cute cookies!